Tara Retreat is closed for winter – Nicola resumes naturopathy appointments from Thursday October 25.
Naturopath, nutrition, herbal consultations available by appointment.
Herbal dispensary on site.
Naturopathy is a multidisciplinary approach to healthcare that recognises the body’s innate power to heal itself.
Naturopaths are skilled in tailoring natural heath programmes to your unique requirements.
We can be as intense or gradual with any lifestyle changes and new supplement implementations as suits your own goals and budget.
may include utilising iridology, diagnostic assessments including blood pressure checks, urinalysis, tongue diagnosis…
- Stimulate your own natural healing ability
- Increase your energy levels and vitality
- Teach you about your own body
- Advise and inform you on a healthy lifestyle
- Put you back in charge of your own health
- Using various tools such as therapeutic nutrition, physical actions, lifestyle motivators, herbal medicines or supplements and bodywork.
Conditions that may be helped:
I have a particular interest in helping with the following conditions:
can help with skin conditions, anxiety and stress issues, weight management, joint and muscle pain, digestive concerns, sleep disturbances, children’s health, hormonal health plus more….
Want to know a bit more about naturopathy and herbal medicine? About naturopathy
Want to know a bit more about what to expect during a consultation? What to expect
Call Nicola on 021359062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org